We are currently accepting applications for per diem LPN’s, RN’s, CNA’s for all shifts. Completed employment applications may be faxed (978) 774-0271, emailed (email@example.com), mailed (Kathryn Melanson, Human Resources, NEHD, 154 Water Street, Danvers MA 01923) or dropped off during normal business hours, M-F, 9am – 5pm.
NEHD is seeking a full-time, seasoned ASL Teacher. The person in this position must be a native user of and fluent in ASL. Must have knowledge of tactile, print on palm, other visual or physical language communication modes, uses of Braille, and sighted guide techniques.
- Schedule and coordinate ASL Classes along with Staff Interpreters
- Teach ASL classes/one-on-one tutoring to employees at all levels.
- Teach Tactile sign as part of ASL curriculum
- Adhere to establishing and teaching a State approved ASL curriculum
- Ensure that appropriate documentation is completed as required
New England Homes for the Deaf
154-160 Water Street
Danvers, MA 01923