We are currently accepting applications for per diem LPN’s, RN’s, CNA’s for all shifts. Completed employment applications may be faxed (978) 774-0271, emailed (email@example.com), mailed (Kathryn Melanson, Human Resources, NEHD, 154 Water Street, Danvers MA 01923) or dropped off during normal business hours, M-F, 9am – 5pm.
Accounts Payable/Administrative Assistant
Handle all Accounts Payable duties for NEHD and Thompson House including:
- Providing invoices to Department Heads for approval.
- Code invoices with proper general ledger account number, and enter into computer system.
- Provide invoice ledger to Director F&A for approval before printing checks.
- Maintain vendor files with billing, payment, and general information.
- Respond to all vendor inquiries.
- Assist F & A Coordinator as needed.
Serve as the initial interface between the facility, potential residents and resident families as well as vendors, job applicants, and all other visitors. Respond to phone inquiries and faxes. Order office supplies and monitor all business office machines. Provide support to Director F&A and HR Director. Distribute daily mail and faxes. Perform other general office tasks. Provide administrative support to Development/Fundraising Director. Share PNA duties and assist with posting and monthly reconciliation.
General bookkeeping and accounts payable experience is required. The preferred candidate must have experience in a healthcare setting, such as a skilled nursing facility or nursing home. Experience with Peach Tree, Sage, and Point Click Care Systems preferred. Proficiency in Microsoft Programs including Access and Excel is necessary.
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.