Full-time Accounts Receivable Coordinator
- Responsible for daily maintenance of census;
- Verify potential residents’ insurance coverage and/or assist in arranging for coverage;
- Promptly bill and collect all medical receivables;
- Review expected reimbursement against actual payment received from Medicare, Medicaid, and insurance companies;
- File appeals on denied/rejected claims;
- Work closely with other departments, family members, and insurance companies;
A high School graduate; additional course work in business and financial fields is preferred. The ideal candidate will have a minimum five years of experience in billing and collecting long-term care receivables; prior experience working with Medicare/Medicaid contractual payments, denials and appeals (working knowledge of UB-04 billing is a must); a working knowledge of Excel and creation of spreadsheets. Excellent verbal and written communication skills in order to deal with all levels of clients, patients, physicians, insurance employers and attorneys are required. We are looking for someone who can work well on their own or in a team environment.
Deafblind Aid will assist Deafblind residents with daily activities. Must be able to communicate using tactile sign. ASL fluency is necessary. Must have a pleasant personality and be able to work well with others.
We are looking for Certified Nursing Assistants and Nurses to work on a per diem basis.
We are an equal opportunity employer and offer a drug free workplace. ASL classes are offered at our facility for those who do not know American Sign Language.
Please complete our employment application and send resume and salary requirements to
Kathryn H. Melanson
Director of Human Resources
New England Homes for the Deaf